Visitation Stone for Graves - Wife
This product is unavailable
* Leave a lasting tribute for your beloved wife with this visitation stone.
* Made from a polymer resin product that looks and feels like real stone.
* Smooth bottom so that other visitors can write their name and date of visit.
* Approximately 3 inches by 2 inches in size.
* Inscription reads: WIFE Lasting memories of our cherished moments.
Leaving a visitation stone is a long-standing tradition in the Jewish faith. Placing a stone on the grave serves as a sign to others that someone has visited the grave. It also enables visitors to partake in the mitzvah tradition of commemorating the burial and the deceased. These visitation stones are fitting symbols of the lasting presence of the deceased’s life and memory.